[keycloak-user] ParsingException Unknown xsi:type

Daniel Janoška Kuopching at atlas.sk
Sun Mar 12 13:07:35 EDT 2017

Hi,
I'm trying to setup my keycloak as SAML broker identity with external IDp but with no luck.
I've setup my Identity Provider with IDP FederationMetadata/2007-06/FederationMetadata.xml. I login with external Idp successfully but after Keycloak receives SAML Assertion  I'm getting some Parser exception [1]
Could you  please provide me some solution? Thank you

1.
Error in base64 decoding saml message: ParsingException [location=null]org.keycloak.saml.common.exceptions.ParsingException: PL0065: Parser : Unknown xsi:type=tn:countryCodeOfBirth
UT005023: Exception handling request to /auth/realms/test-auth0/broker/saml/endpoint: org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.NullPointerException
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.keycloak.broker.saml.SAMLEndpoint$Binding.handleSamlResponse(SAMLEndpoint.java:420)

Disclaimer: I'm novice.

My setup:
Keycloak server 2.5.4 final