[keycloak-user] Session already invalidated

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 05:04:18 EDT 2017

It looks like quite unsafe to logout and not invalidate session at the
same time. And AFAIK Wildfly is also invalidates HttpSession
automatically during logout for their builtin authentication mechanisms
(when Keycloak integration is disabled). You may use something else then
HttpSession if you really have the usecase when some session data
shouldn't be invalidated at logout (eg. some custom storage backed by
custom session cookie).

Marek