[keycloak-user] Fwd: Obtain Token and Invoke Service throught CLI

Mehdi Sheikhalishahi mehdi.alishahi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 08:05:23 EDT 2017

First of all, in curret KC public client does not provide Redirect URI
field.
Then, I've create a client without this field.

When I issue the following commnad:

RESULT=`curl --data
"grant_type=password&client_id=curl&username=user&password=password"
http://localhost:8180/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/token`

I get the following error:

{"error":"invalid_grant","error_description":"Invalid user credentials"}
access_token\n