[keycloak-user] How to upgrade server keycloak-overlay

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 11:40:55 EDT 2017

You could do something like the following before deleting the adapter files
to uninstall all the components from Wildfly so that you can run
adapter-install-offline.cli script after installing the new version:

embed-server --server-config=standalone.xml

/subsystem=keycloak:remove

/extension=org.keycloak.keycloak-adapter-subsystem/:remove

/subsystem=security/security-domain=keycloak/authentication=classic/:remove
/subsystem=security/security-domain=keycloak/:remove