[keycloak-user] UI for custom providers

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 13:18:25 EDT 2017

There's 2 types of configuration:

* Config for the ProviderFactory.  This is for the entire Keycloak
instance.  We do not support configuring this through admin console as
this configuration applies to ALL REALMS managed by the keycloak server.

* Config for Provider instances created.  This depends on the provider.

These SPIs can generically render configuration for Provider instances
in the admin console:

* User Storage SPI

* Mapper SPIs (broker and clients)

* Authentication SPI config

* Key management

Unfortunately, they all use a little bit different mechanism. User
Storage SPI and Key management SPI do use the new Component SPI.  Other
SPIs will eventually be ported to use the generic mechanism.