[keycloak-user] Unable to create keycloak admin client instance: class loader issue

Danny Im imxxx021 at umn.edu
Mon Mar 13 15:43:09 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to use the admin client (version 2.5.1) from within a custom
Event Listener Provider, and when I try creating an instance of the admin
client (via a call to the getInstance method of the
org.keycloak.admin.client.Keycloak class), I get the following error:

ERROR [io.undertow.request] (default task-14) UT005023: Exception handling
request to /auth/admin/realms/master/events/config:
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: interface
org.keycloak.admin.client.token.TokenService is not visible from class
loader

Attached is the stack trace.

Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks!