[keycloak-user] How to configure new params and edit them with Keycloak and LDAP integration

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Mar 14 15:47:40 EDT 2017

On 14/03/17 18:50, Celso Agra wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I saw an example about LDAP and Keycloak integration here
> <https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/ldap>.
>
> So, it is running with ApacheDS LDAP server. I was thinking, would be
> possible run this integration with *slapd* tool? Also, I'm using
> schema instead of ldif structure. It could be a problem?
This example is just a "quickstart" to quickly show LDAP in action. It
uses ApacheDS just because it's Java based LDAP, which easily runs
everywhere just by executing "mvn exec:java" without additional steps
needed and without a need to install something at OS level etc.

I never tried this example with slapd. I think the most things will
work, but devil is in details, so not sure at 100%.

Marek