[keycloak-user] Ldap integration via Keycloak admin client api

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 04:21:04 EDT 2017

It's the opposite. In latest version there is no userFederationProvider,
but instead there is userStorageProvider. Those are created through
components.

See the admin console and check how the request to create new
userStorage provider should looks like. Or you can look at our testsuite
- for example UserStorageTest.

Marek