[keycloak-user] Alternative sub flow

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Tue Mar 21 09:53:25 EDT 2017

I'll need to review our tests, but I think you found a bug.  What should
happen is that the SMS's challenge should be rendered as its the last
alternative.  I'll have this fixed in next release.

One question though, how is the choice between OTP and SMS decided on?
If OTP isn't configured, then they have to do SMS?  What if both aren't
configured?   This is probably another limitation of the auth flow.