[keycloak-user] ReCaptcha behind proxy

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 14:56:55 EDT 2017

It should be fixed by adding a configuration option to the HttpConnection
provider that allows setting the proxy settings for the underlying
HttpClients. We won't accept a solution that relies on using system
properties for config, nor switching to SimpleHttp (in fact that's changed
to now use HttpConnection under the covers).