[keycloak-user] Possible CSRF issue in account page.

Ushanas Shastri ushanas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 08:13:36 EDT 2017

Hello,

We have a page where the user account details can be seen (the KeyCloak
realm/account page).

On that page, the user can update his email address etc.
As part of security testing, we found that this page is vulnerable to Cross
Site Request Forgery.

Is this a known issue, or should I report in JIRA?
Also, is there a way to configure some security options in KeyCloak to
prevent CSRF?

Regards, Ushanas.

On 23-Mar-2017 10:28 AM, "Ushanas Shastri" <ushanas at gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you, this works.