[keycloak-user] Custom Protocol Mapper automatically which registering an application

ansarihaseb hasebullah.ansari at syntlogo.de
Mon Mar 27 17:32:36 EDT 2017

Hello Keycloakers,

      I want to automatically save a custom protocol mapper when I register
a new application on Keycloak. My token has some custom key values and I
want to grab these values on the client side. When I login I am able to get
all attributes of the user from the external IDP and save it in Keycloak
User's attributes. But to display it on client side for e.g by using JSP
pages I have to create a custom Protocol Mapper for that application and I
want this part to happen automatically that corresponds to my token
attributes. Hence, I could use it easily on JSP pages with getOtherClaims
method on id token.

Any help would be really appreciated !!!
Thanks