[keycloak-user] Health Checks

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Mar 29 13:03:20 EDT 2017

Those provider resources are always available under context of some
realm. So it will be always URL like

http://node1:8080/auth/realms/any-realm-name/your-provider-id/any-subcontext-of-your-provider

This allows those providers to have access to current realm (the one
available through URL). If you have some logic, which is not coupled to
any realm, you just don't need to use RealmModel object. If you want to
have it available just for some specific realm (eg. master), it's
probably best to handle it programatically. Finally if you want shorter
URL and avoid realm context in the URL at all, you need to handle it at
proxy level though.

Marek