[keycloak-user] token vs cookie for clients

Avinash Kundaliya avinash at avinash.com.np
Thu Mar 30 07:55:29 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,
This is exactly what i was trying to ask. It is good to know that the
client adapters manage the session itself.
Regarding the SSO with multiple apps, could you explain more about the
cookie from auth server's domain? maybe there is a documentation somewhere
that i can have a look at?

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Avinash