[keycloak-user] Get UserStorageProvider Implementation from session

Ilya Korol llivezking at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 20:42:48 EDT 2017

Hello. Is it available to retrieve my custom UserStorageProvider(USP)
Implementation from KeycloakSession instance.

I defined CustomInterface and add its implementation to my USP, and then
in custom Admin Rest endpoint i try to get its instance from session object.

session.getProvider(CustomUserStorageProvider.class) == null
//true

session.getProvider(CustomUserStorageProvider.class, "cusp-id") == null
// true

session.getProvider(UserStorageProvider.class) == null
     //true

session.getProvider(UserStorageProvider.class, "cusp-id") == null
         // true

but  retrieving other provider works fine:

session.getProvider(EmailProvider.class) == null
// false

I tried to deploy my USP via maven-wildfly-plugin and via putting its
jar to keycloak_home/../modules anyway i failed to get it from session.