[keycloak-user] Backend to backend communication through REST with Keycloak protected backends

Eldar Zakiryanov eldar.zakiryanov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 06:44:56 EDT 2017

I have two webapps. Each has frontend(AngularJS) and backend(Java). Each
frontend has it's own public access type configuration keycloak.json file.
Each backend has it's own bearer-only access type configuration
keycloak.json file. Each frontend app is working fine with it's own
backend. My task is make REST call to each other(backend to backend). How
could I achieve that? Because on each backend REST sevices are protected by
checking token validity and if you try to use it "Token issuer" error will
happen.