[keycloak-user] LDAP Group Mapper Two Way Mapping

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:56:13 EDT 2017

Hi,

I am having a strange issue and was wondering if anyone else experienced
this same issue.

We use MSAD as a federation provider and when I used the Group Mapper, I
get all the relevant groups from MDAD into Keyclaok and that works fine.

Then when I go into Keycloak groups and look at the members, I can see all
the members associated with that group which was imported from MSAD. So
that is also fine.

But when I click on a user and then click on the groups' tab, I don't see
anything populated under the group membership.

Generally, if we do this directly, you see the members of a group and the
group membership under a user. (two way mapping)

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

Cheers
Travis