[keycloak-user] JavaScript Adapter issues after upgrade from 3.0.0 to 3.1.0

Thorsten thorsten315 at gmx.de
Thu May 4 10:38:39 EDT 2017

Hi all,

I have played around with some Angular 4 stuff. I created plain vanilla
project through "ng new" and added the Keycloak 3.0.0 adapter pretty much
like it is done in the Keycloak GitHub "angular2-product-app" demo. Works
quite nice.
But the moment I upgrade the keycloak-js npm to 3.1.0 I get the error
"keycloak-js is not a module".

I am not sure but it looks like the new 3.1.0 adapter contains some buggy
or outdated TypeScript definitions.

Any ideas how to get 3.1.0 working with Angular 4?

Thanks,

Thorsten