[keycloak-user] Client Initiated Account Linking doubt

Tomás García tomas at intrahouse.com
Thu May 4 14:18:36 EDT 2017

I see. I didn't know that the access token was another JWS token like the
ID Token:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/29c0fe564ce01c5cbfb1ca42e15bc7e25efb75b5/services/src/main/java/org/keycloak/protocol/oidc/TokenManager.java#L781

I didn't see in the OpenID Connect standard that the access token carried
information, unlike the ID Token. That explains the so long access tokens
from Keycloak... Carrying info is optional in the standard:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749#section-1.4 It should be explained in
the Keycloak docs (unless I missed it).

Thanks, Bill.