[keycloak-user] update password failed - invalid code

rl.subscriber at gmail.com rl.subscriber at gmail.com
Fri May 5 11:39:19 EDT 2017

Hi, i encountered the same problem and my analysis is that it *depends on the
mail client* you are using!!

Because, when you use for example *Outlook Webmail* it tries to render the
user action URL in the email and sends a request to open the URL. When this
happens the key is used and invalidated for further requests. As a
consequence, when the user clicks on the URL, the link is not valid and
cannot be used anymore.

This does not happen with the classic Outlook Desktop Application.

>From my point of view, this makes this execute-action-email feature
unusable.