[keycloak-user] Help with SSO

Jorge M. jm85martins at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:02:20 EDT 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to implement a proof of concept that authenticates a user using
the API direct access grant with grant_type password (no social login on
this scenario), and after getting the tokens I use them to create a session
in the browser (using javascript adapter).
That is actually working fine... except the SSO! :(

I think that my problem with SSO is related with the checkLoginIframe. If
checkLoginIframe is enabled the login doesn't work. If I disable it, the
login works fine but no SSO. Am I doing something wrong? Can I get SSO with
this approach?

My JS adapter code that works fine for login:

    keycloak.init({
        checkLoginIframe  : false,
        token: "xxx",
        refreshToken: "xxx",