[keycloak-user] SAML to SAML

Shih Oon Liong keycloak at mechaloid.com
Mon May 8 18:20:25 EDT 2017

Hi,

I was wondering if Keycloak is able to support SAML to SAML workflow. What
part of the documentation should I be reading that deals with this?

To clarify, my backend is a SAML-based login and then I want to enable
login via SAML on the frontend.

So it would look something like
[My-Org] --SAML--> [KeyCloak] --SAML--> [Application]

I'm not sure if that makes sense but is one way I am looking at it. At the
moment I do not have access to LDAP/AD, this was the only other access we
can get from the organisation. I hoping to use Keycloak to help organise
the users to the appropriate groups and to utilize the MFA feature of SAML.

Thanks
- Shih Oon