[keycloak-user] Group Level Roles Not Honored by Policy Evaluation Tool

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue May 9 07:38:33 EDT 2017

You are right. We are not considering roles associated with groups. We also
lack a group based policy ....

For the former, I've created https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4874.
For the latter we have https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3168.

Will start working on those two issues before next release.