[keycloak-user] Keycloak Performance with large number of realms

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Wed May 10 06:35:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

After enabling Keycloak and starting work on a multi-tenant application, it
was noted that the admin console started to get very slow in keycloak.
After some searching around, it seemed like this was an already reported
issue [1] and a fix underway [2].  I was wondering if this fix would make
it into 3.2?

If additional testing is needed, I'd be happy to help out.  Deleting 161
realms with minimal clients and users took me 15 minutes via the REST API.

[1]: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-4858
[2]: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/pull/4095