[keycloak-user] Keycloak Performance with large number of realms

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Wed May 10 12:40:47 EDT 2017

Stian,

Good news.  Glad to see these things get prioritized.  So far they look
like they're matching the problems I'm running into, specifically around
the whoami endpoint and overall number of SQLs (2800 queries in one of my
tests) and the total number of DB connections allocated within that one
request (3200+).

John