[keycloak-user] Can't set password when registering a user

Scott Finlay scott.finlay at sixt.com
Mon May 15 10:59:15 EDT 2017

That's what we're doing already at the moment, but it's not really ideal. Having to make two requests to the admin API in order to register a user means the whole process takes twice as long (roughly 300ms). It's not an absolutely critical issue, but still not really nice, especially if we have to do a batch import from a legacy system for example.

If it's intentionally this way and there's no plan to change it then the documentation should be changed because it says you can provide a credential list (which you technically can, but that's very misleading).