[keycloak-user] Spring security adapter for SAML

Pulkit Gupta pulgupta at redhat.com
Tue May 16 02:12:28 EDT 2017

Hi Jeremy,

I know its been after quite sometime but I only got that project now to
integrate Keycloak with Spring security.
Can you give me a small background or some sample configurations if
required.

I went through the documentation and it seems we have to prepare a long
spring security context file to make it work. Is that correct or we can
just put the adapter in the class path and it will work with keyclaok?

Regards,
Pulkit