[keycloak-user] Any way to modify redirect_uri parameter when redirecting to login page?

Andrius Karpavičius andrius.karpavicius at opencellsoft.com
Sat May 20 02:20:03 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have a JSF application on Wildfly that uses Keycloak-wildfly adapter.

If I try to go to page A and user is not authenticated, user is redirected
to keycloak and after login I am taken back to page A.

Problem is if page A happens to be an expired JSF conversation bound page
(page url contains "cid" - conversation id parameter). So after login I see
a "session expired page" instead of an index page, as user might expect.

So question - is there any way in keycloak to modify "redirect_uri" value
either with authentication flow or some SPI authenticator extension,
action, etc??  A simple rule is "if redirect_uri contains 'cid' parameter,
then use index page".

Maybe something configurable in keyckloak-wildfly adapter?

Thanks,
Andrius Karpavicius