[keycloak-user] Debug Keycloak SAML adapter for an issue

Hynek Mlnarik hmlnarik at redhat.com
Mon May 22 08:17:51 EDT 2017

You can enable TRACE logging on org.keycloak.saml package to see the
whole parsed / generated SAML documents (together with lots of other
stuff). On WildFly/EAP you can use the following jboss-cli.sh command:

/subsystem=logging/logger=org.keycloak.saml:add(level=TRACE)

You can also capture the requests at the client or the reverse proxy
and decode SAML requests/responses manually.

--Hynek

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 1:28 PM, Pulkit Gupta <pulgupta at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am getting an error for one of my SAML enabled application in one of our
> environment.
>
> "Request URI does not match SAML request destination"
>

> It seems to be an issue with the reverse proxy but I want to debug it to
> find some more information about it. I checked the class "
> *AbstractSamlAuthenticationHandler*" and can see that there is no good
> debug logging codded. Can you please guide me how can I gather some more
> information about the issue at hand.
>
> --
>
> PULKIT GUPTA
>
> SENIOR SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS ENGINEER