[keycloak-user] Policy Evaluation Tool - "No scopes available"

Hübner, Bettina Bettina.Huebner at kvbawue.de
Tue May 23 09:15:24 EDT 2017

Hi,

It seems the representation of the evaluation result has been changed in version 3.1.0.Final (Policy evaluation tool, admin console) (compared to 2.5.0.Final and also 3.0.0.Final).

Before, it showed <Resource Name> with scopes [list of all scopes of the resource] and the details for the resource listed all allowed scopes.

Now, in version 3.1.0.Final, it shows <Resource Name> with scopes [apparently allowed scopes] and the details for the resource always show “no scopes available” as scopes, even if the user has the permission for some or all scopes of the resource (tooltip still shows “The list of allowed scopes.”).

I find this new representation a little bit confusing. At least I would expect that “scopes” lists the allowed scopes for a resource as it was before.

Kind regards
Bettina