[keycloak-user] LDAP Password as Environment Variable

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed May 24 03:21:37 EDT 2017

No, this is not available. Feel free to create JIRA, but not sure
if/when we add it.

I see some possible issues with it. Especially with the cluster
environment, I wonder if changing the environment variable on one node,
but leave the old one on the second node can cause the inconcistency
issues etc. But maybe not if you have something like
openshift/kubernetes, which allows you to set environment variable for
all the docker containers in one place.

Anyway, for now, you need to invoke REST endpoint to change the LDAP
configuration when you want to change the LDAP password.

Marek