[keycloak-user] Questions about OpenID Connect Identity Provider

Christie, Marcus Aaron machrist at iu.edu
Wed May 31 15:19:20 EDT 2017

Hello,

I have two questions about Identity Provider configuration in Keycloak.

1) I would like to add an Identity Provider and then have this be the only option available to the user for authentication.  Is there a way to disable the username/password authentication and not show it on the login screen?

2) Is there a way to redirect to Keycloak and have it immediately redirect to an Identity Provider?  As an example, let’s say I have two Identity Providers, Google and Facebook.  In my web application I know that the user wants to log in via Google so I want to redirect to Keycloak and tell Keycloak to select the Google Identity Provider and redirect to it immediately.  Maybe something like my web application redirects to keycloak like so:

https://mykeycloak.org/auth/realms/myrealm/protocol/openid-connect/auth?response_type=code&client_id=...&redirect_uri=...&scope=openid&selected_identity_provider=google

and then mykeycloak.org<http://mykeycloak.org> immediately redirects to Google.  For the user they don’t see the Keycloak page.

Is there any functionality like the in Keycloak?

Thanks,

Marcus