[keycloak-user] Login Confirmation every time

Rob Shepherd rgshepherd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:18:28 EDT 2017

Hi,

I have a requirement where multiple users use shared terminals.

I would like to have a “Continue to ${client} as ${username}?”  prompt page that occurs after every (unprompted) authentication. (I.e. if cookie auth was successful, but no login form)

So this would always be present when processing of a login that can occur without interaction if a cookie is still valid.

When prompted, and it appears to the user that it is an old login from previous person, then I will present  the option to “Login as someone else"

(What I describe is different to the consent screen that occurs once per client per user.)

Doe this already exist?
Otherwise, should I be thinking of a RequiredAction for this, or an Authentication flow?

Pointers appreciated.

Thanks

Rob