[keycloak-user] JWS Client Assertion On Client Authentication

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Nov 6 04:09:34 EST 2017

Yes, we don't yet have support for this. AFAIK nobody yet requested it
and it wasn't strictly required for the OpenID Connect Certification as
well (Note that Keycloak is OpenID Connect certified).

Feel free to create JIRA if it doesn't already exists. Ideally if you
want to contribute this including tests, documentation and support on
both the server and adapters side, it will be nice.

Thanks,
Marek