[keycloak-user] create admin user to control other users, but at the same time making him/her unable to change his/her own permissions

pavlos kaimakis pkaim at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 05:10:33 EST 2017

Hi there,

Is there any way we can configure a user that will have the rights to view/edit/delete/assign other users' roles, but will NOT be able to change the setting for him/herself.

Reason asking is I want a user as admin to deal with the rest of the users, but at the same time i don't want that user to be able to grant permissions to him/herself to access some other clients. The default 'admin' role gives him/her this option.

Waiting for your response

BRs

Lefteris