[keycloak-user] Fwd: Keycloak 3.2.1 Final not working in cluster

Cédric Couralet cedric.couralet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:05:07 EST 2017

> (You can look for the value in
> /proc/sys/net/ipv4/icmp_echo_ignore_broadcasts, it should be 0)
>
> In our production linux env the value is 1 --  does that really affect??
> and would that be the only cause?

Yes, it is important. At least for us, changing this value to 0 was
enough to have a working cluster.
As I understand it, the value 1 is a protection against DOS but, in
the case of Keycloak prevents each node to discover the others. In a
controlled environment (as recommended in the keycloak docs), I see no
problem enabling it.

I'm far for expert, so maybe someone will have a better idea.