[keycloak-user] API Authorization: on request or response?

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 06:34:35 EST 2017

Hi,

It seems you are looking for fine-grained permissions. Could you take a
look at this example [1] and documentation [2] ?

One of the things shown by that example is how to protect resources based
on its owner.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/authz/photoz
[2] http://www.keycloak.org/docs/latest/authorization_services/index.html