[keycloak-user] Fwd: keycloak-preview

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Tue Nov 14 07:41:05 EST 2017

On 11/14/2017 2:39 AM, Andrei Karabach wrote:
> Hello. How to install keycloak-preview theme from https://github.com/
> keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/themes/src/main/resources/
> theme/keycloak-preview/account
Below are the instructions I posted to the dev list in September.  I
haven't been able to work on it much since then and you will notice that
i18n/l10n is broken right now.  Not sure how that happened but text in
the UI will show the keys instead of the localized text. It's very much
a work in progress and not very useful except to demonstrate some
advancements in Keycloak/Angular2 integration. Once it gets cleaned up
and stable again, I'll post and let everyone know.

The new Angular 2 Account Management Console just got its first commit
to master.  This console will be extensible, allowing new pages to be
added.  It will have a better look and feel as it adheres to PatternFly
standards.  Also, it looks nice on your phone.

If you'd like to take a peek, you will need to build keycloak with an
"account2" profile ( mvn install -Paccount2 )

Then when you run the server, use this system property:
-Dkeycloak.profile.feature.account2=enabled

After that, just log in to the admin console and set the account theme
to "keycloak-preview"