[keycloak-user] Authorization transfer

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Fri Nov 17 15:06:25 EST 2017

Right now you can't do it. This is all about the work we are doing to
better support UMA protocol. Soon you'll be able to let your users to
manage their resources (and their policies) from Keycloak Account Service,
grant and revoke access to other users, authorization flows. We are really
missing this.

However, I think you can try to use the Policy Management API. It provides
a RESTful API that you can use to manage permissions and policies. As an
example
https://github.com/pedroigor/keycloak/blob/cedc095a9c50a1d16482acbbc9876de1730c9fb1/testsuite/integration-arquillian/tests/base/src/test/java/org/keycloak/testsuite/admin/client/authorization/UserPolicyManagementTest.java.
There are other tests in the same package for other permission and policy
types.

Please, let me know about your achievements if you start doing something
with the Policy Management API. Any feedback is welcome and will probably
help with the work I mentioned before around UMA.