[keycloak-user] extend theme with some extra text

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Sun Nov 19 10:29:54 EST 2017

Hi,

We are trying to display some extra static text to the two pages where a
password can be changed:

- the login theme (sunrise)
- the account theme (address)

We're trying to add text, to inform the users of *all* configured
password requirements at once. Something like:

> Kindly be advised to use:
> - min. 8 characters
> - min. one lower case
> - min. one upper case
> - min. one special character

In the current situation during a password change, the user initially is
not informed about the minimum requirements, and 'learns' a new
requirement on each password rejection.

We know that this should be possible by editing the (in our case) themes
"sunrise" and "address". But could someone point out where and how we
can add some new extra text to these pages?

MJ