[keycloak-user] Detecting login attempt from a new "location"

The Fredo the_fredo at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 08:01:17 EST 2017

Hi all,

My requirement is to be able to detect a user's attempt to login from a new "location"

Which "location"-related (IP or user agent) infos does KC store in his database that would make it possible to detect such event ? Where is the history of closed user's sessions (if there is one) ? If not, is it possible to add the user agent somewhere ?

Thanks !

PS : I'm currently using KC 2.5.4  + (KC proxy) but no problem to upgrade if necessary.