[keycloak-user] Keycloak Facebook Social Login

Madhan Kumar S P madhan.klazzez at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:53:38 EST 2017

Hello All,
	I am trying to integrate the Keycloak with Facebook social plugin. I had gone through the examples and documentation. This works fine if I use the Keycloak hosted Login Page.

	What I need is that we want to host our own login page and use the Keycloak APIs to register the user and login.

	I mean, I want to host our Sign Up/Login Page. When the user clicks on the Login with Facebook, we want to redirect the user to FB and get the approval and collect the details, create the user details that we need for our application. Then register the user on the Keycloak.

	I don’t see any documentation for this. I would be really grateful if you can shed some light on this and point to the documentation that would help me in achieving this.

Thanks & Regards,
Madhan Kumar S P