[keycloak-user] Authorization transfer

Pedro Igor Silva psilva at redhat.com
Tue Nov 21 07:51:29 EST 2017

Resources have a *type* field that can be used to group resources.
Permissions granted to a "typed resource" (which is created with the
resource server itself as the owner) applies to any other resource with the
same type and owned by an user. Think about a "typed resource" as a
general/parent resource.

If you have a "mydomain" typed resource and a "myhouse" resource, sharing
the same type, any permission you apply to "mydomain" is going to be
applied to "myhouse".

Does it makes sense ?