[keycloak-user] spring-social-keycloak

ali akbar aa.azizkhani at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 09:06:12 EST 2017

Hi
I have more than 20 application that launch in private cloud with spring
security framework,after some search i decide to create IAM (SSO) for these
application
after search in  google ,i found Keycloak project that one of best project
for do that .
all my apps in organization have own user management and do not want to
change that . my idea is to launch Keycloak in our organization and each
user in organization have account in Keycloak,but both user have same
email  . when user want to login in app can login with app user and
Keycloak user .in this way Keycloak is like google for Github or Facebook
that each user can login with Github user or google account.
after read Keycloak documentation i do not see library that make this for
combining local authentication and keycloak authentication.i want when
kecloak authentication do success i setAuthentication with app
authentication  . after some google i found spring social project and i
decide to create spring-social-keycloak .but i do not see good
documentation for request response . or any sample for curl that i know how
can use that in my project
https://github.com/azizkhani/spring-social-keycloak

it is my idea is correct?
is any sample that show curl for authorization code flow and get user info ?
is keycloak is active in gitter.im for online question ?