[keycloak-user] Help with docker compose

Michael Liebe Michael.Liebe at ist.com
Sat Nov 25 14:48:49 EST 2017

I think it should be MYSQL_USER instead of MYSQL_USERNAME as environment variable name in the Keycloak configuration.

Regards,
Michael

On 2017-11-24, 10:00, "keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org on behalf of Steve Short" <keycloak-user-bounces at lists.jboss.org on behalf of Steve.Short at clearswift.com> wrote:

    Your compose file worked fine for me as a version 1 compose file once I took out the version, service and depends-on.
    What are the version of your docker-compose and docker?
    Rgds
    Steve