[keycloak-user] Keycloak plugin using keycloak-services

Anton Mazkovoi anton.mazkovoi at cimenviro.com
Sun Nov 26 17:30:45 EST 2017

Hi,

I have a small plugin that adds a simple REST service to keycloak, which I would like to restrict access to members of the admin role.

I am following the example:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/3.2.1.Final/examples/providers/domain-extension/src/main/java/org/keycloak/examples/domainextension/rest/ExampleRestResource.java

I am deploying the plugin by copying into the "standalone/deployments” directory.

The plugin errors out with:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/keycloak/services/managers/AppAuthManager

How do I declare the dependency on "keycloak-services”?

Or is there a simpler way to restrict access to a REST service to admin role members?

Cheers,
Anton