[keycloak-user] SAML login via python when using Keycloak as Identity broker

Pieter Lukasse pieter at thehyve.nl
Mon Nov 27 06:11:22 EST 2017

Hi,

I have Keycloak as an identity broker for the a SAML SSO service. Login via
the browser works great. Now, I want to call the APIs of the SP's
application directly using python or java. Are these steps documented
somewhere? Should my python script send 2 authentication requests (e.g.
first to Keycloak and then to the real IDP)?

Thanks,

Pieter

www.thehyve.nl
E pieter at thehyve.nl

We empower scientists by building on open source software