[keycloak-user] automatic node registration on startup

Sud Ramasamy to_sud at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 11:58:27 EST 2017

I realized I didn’t look far enough. The NodesRegistrationManagement.tryRefresh() is indeed invoked from the Undertow, JBoss, Tomcat and Servlet adapters. I don’t see it for the Spring Security adapter though. We use the Spring Security adapter in a Spring Boot application. Is there a way to configure node registration for such a setup.

-sud