[keycloak-user] Impersonate user feature stop working after 3.2.0.Final

Diego Diez diegodiez.ddr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 16:13:37 EST 2017

After clicking the button I can see the account of the impersonated user,
but the SSO doesn't seem to work.

When I go to another app, the login form is prompt again instead of a new
redirect with the user logged in to the app automatically.

That's the issue I meant in the first place. Sorry for the lack of details.

PD: the app I used to reproduce the problem was secured using the spring
security adapter for spring boot

El 29 nov. 2017 9:33 p. m., "Stian Thorgersen" <sthorger at redhat.com>
escribió:

Oh and we do have tests as well for it ;)