[keycloak-user] nonce parameter not send when authorize with OIDC on Identity Provider

Jérôme Blanchard jayblanc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 07:23:20 EST 2017

Hi all,

I have configured an external IDP for my keycloak. This IDP is using openid
connect protocol but when I try to identify throught this IDP from the
login form, the nonce parameter is not included in request and the IDP
reject it.

According to this JIRA :
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-5032?jql=project%20%3D%20KEYCLOAK%20AND%20text%20~%20nonce
I was thinking it will be fixed in the 3.4.0.Final but I face the same
problem.

Did I missed something or misconfigured ?

Thanks for your support,

Best regards,
Jérôme

PS : the external I try to use if 'France Connect'